IMPORTANT NOTE: Reservations are limited to 1.5 hours
Note that our kitchen closes Wed – 8:30 PM, Thu – 8:30 PM, Fri – 9:30 PM, Sat – 9:30 PM, Sun – 2:30 PM
Trevina offers 4 different styles of seating:
- Dining Height – These tables are set to normal dining room table height.
- Counter Height – In the small dining room near the beer tap wall you will find our set of counter height tables. These are set to kitchen island counter height and use counter style stools instead of dining chairs.
- Bar Height – The large dining room near the cocktail bar has 4 bar height tables. These tables use bar stools for seating.
- Lounge – Trevina has 3 lounges with coffee tables and comfortable seating such as sofas, window seats and comfy chairs.
Mondays – CLOSED
Tuesdays – CLOSED
Wednesdays – 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Kitchen closes at 8:30 PM)
Thursdays – 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Kitchen closes at 8:30 PM)
Fridays – 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Kitchen closes at 9:30 PM)
Saturdays – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Kitchen closes at 9:30 PM)
Sundays – BRUNCH! 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Kitchen closes at 2:30 PM)
Order online for pick up at Trevina
Trevina is a Lewisburg restaurant that offers 50+ self pour taps including craft beer, cider, seltzers, prosecco, red wine and white wine. We offer local and seasonal small plates, cheeses and shareables that come out as they are ready.
- Location: 434 Market Street, Lewisburg PA
- We are mostly reservations but they are not required, we accept walk-ins
- We are a cashless restaurant
- Swipe your credit card at the check in station and receive a tap card in order to pour your own drinks and pay by the ounce
- Pour as little as one ounce for tasting
- Once you hit your 32 oz beer limit or 10 oz wine limit you can ask a friendly staff person to reactivate your card (upon our discretion)
- Order and pay for food using your phone
- Food runners bring the plates to you
- We also have a full service cocktail bar with highly trained bartenders who can provide a traditional full service bar experience
- Our cocktail bar offers seasonal signature cocktails, wines by the glass and 8 draft beers